Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Final Few Words...

Finally, our SGT project work has come to an end. But, it would definitely rise a different perspection to think of our beloving environment and health. Usage of Nanomaterials in the consumer products are still new and most of their characteristics are still unknown. Again, most of the general people are not aware of these nanomaterials related facts and I believe that our work would never be done until we convey our gathered information to them. This is why we have chosen Helsingin Sanomat, the biggest daily newspaper in Finland as our reporting medium to make people atleast to think about the nanomaterials surrounding them. A full page article would be published regarding these nanomaterials related facts quite soon.

This project work has given me a lot. It has given me an idea how big project works are performed, how Finnish corporate world works and most importantly, I have made some amazing friends like Mirja, our group mentor, Saara, Esen, Basanta and Martin. Thank you guys for this wonderful, energetic and work worthy Spring'11 semester. I believe, our friendship will not end with the end of this project work and please keep connected with me via gmail, facebook or some other social networking site.

I am also very grateful to the SGT course coordinators for giving me the opportunity to work in this superb project. Please, keep arranging these types of projects in every year and make sure that the works and ideas are implemented practically to fulfill the greater needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment